This is the Adelaide Festival not to be missed, – the health, well being and natural therapies event in South Australia bringing together yoga and meditation instructors, musicians, speakers, and wellness-lovers into a huge celebration of mindful living. That means there’s something for every type of healthy foodie, mindful Yogi, sacred music lover and spiritualists, with free meditation & chant sessions sitting alongside gluten free & raw food seminars.
Try a yoga or meditation classes you most likely have never heard of from local and international teachers, attend a workshop on personal growth and be introduced to new holistic and healing practices while trying nourishing herbal tonics.
It’s also an opportunity to feel a part of a community of like-minded souls while connecting deeply to yourself and to others.
Here are some of the FREE Festival Features you won’t want to miss:
• LIVE stage – Performances on the live stage featuring a mix of conscious and sacred music, dynamic dance and more.
• FREE Seminars & Workshops – naturopaths, life coaches and psychologists meet with yoga and meditation teachers, reiki masters, energy healers and psychics, to examine new and interesting approaches to personal and spiritual wellbeing.
• The Wellbeing Zone – A vibrant showcase of free classes and workshops hosted by qualified practitioners of various health & healing modalities. Classes include health, nutrition, yoga, dance, movement, life coaching and a holistic lifestyle.
• The Mantra & Meditation Temple – Live demonstrations and immersive experiences in meditation classes, Kirtan, sound therapies,
• The Mystic Space – Featuring the mystical and exotic, this zone features free sessions by some of Adelaide’s best loved astrologers, shamanic and energy healers, tarot card readers, clairvoyants, mediums and psychics.
• The Massage SPA – After a full day shopping, visitors can head to the Massage Spa for their free shoulder, neck or head massage.
• The Kidz Playhouse – This area runs a variety of fun, engaging and inspiring workshops for kids of all ages. Drawing, painting, face painting.
• The Whole Food Court – Here visitors can fuel up with nutritious food, drinks and great coffee at one of several cafes`surrounding the venue.
• The Holistic Marketplace – Showcasing 300+ holistic exhibitors, visitors can indulge in some retail therapy, relax with a massage, discover some sacred music, receive guidance from a psychic reading, indulge in raw chocolate and organic wine, stretch at a yoga class, experience amazing live show, fuel up at one of several gourmet cafes` or just stock up on some of the world’s finest books, vitamins, organic skin care products, yoga supplies, supplements, handmade jewellery, crystals and gluten free treats.