Having Maitreyi as a teacher and healer is a unique experience for many reasons. You can feel her deep understanding about mind, body and spirit in a very natural, relaxed way and it is easy to access. The tradition of Yoga, Tantra, Ayurveda and Hinduism is deeply rooted in her presence, which defines her singular mastery. She also feels like a good friend. She understands how the old wisdom can blend with the current mindset in society, giving students very real tools, in a totally demystified way and out of the usually strict and rigid religious protocols. She’s not only a loving person but also inspires others to be in love and create friendly communities . This in my opinion is the very best contribution that can be done: to help individuals to create healthy spaces and supporting social evolution.
I’m profoundly thankful to get the chance to learn, talk, laugh and feel with her.- Jorge Vigara – Spain, Vancouver
A Self-Awareness, Self-Discovery & Self-Realization Program
Connecting Head, Heart & Hands to the Cosmic Heart
“Yoga is not just about cultivating a flexible body but having the flexibility to realign with ones expanse.”
– Yogacharini Maitreyi, Founder of Arkaya & Lead Guru for the program
Experience a completely different way of learning than just the intellectual in this Arkaya Teacher Training.This self-awareness and enlightened leadership program will help you to build a more conscious relationship with yourself, through:
CLASSICAL YOGA – jathi, kriya, mantra, asana, pranayama, different classical yoga streams, sankalpa, applied yoga philosophy and Yoga psychology.
MULTIDIMENTIONAL HEALING – Heal yourself and others. Includes energy healing.
TRADITIONAL TANTRA – Balancing the masculine and feminine within.
To EMBRACE your Vulnerability and EMBODY your highest potential.
Cultivating SELF-AWARENESS, SELF-DISCOVERY & SELF-REALISATION.
INTEGRATING THE HEAD, HEART AND HANDS.
The Arkaya Yoga, Mindfulness and Healing Teacher Training is steeped in Classical Yoga, the Siddha mystical traditions of south India and traditional Tantric practices that help reconnect to life. Yogacharini Maitreyi – founder of Arkaya and lead guru for the program – has been immersed in the yogic life since her childhood in India and is also certified formally. In India, she has received titles like Yoga chemmal (expert). She has shared the deeper dimensions of Yoga for two decades in India and around the world.
Traditional Tantra is the way and alchemy of the heart. It is a channeling and refinement of emotions, impulses and drives through purification tools which lead into lightness and joy. You will be balancing the Shiva (masculine/consciousness principle) and Shakthi (feminine/power principle) within and aligning with the bliss field. This will automatically allow for traumas to be cleared, old unhealthy habits to be dissolved and to build a strong foundation of resilience, ease and grace.
THIS PROGRAM WILL BENEFIT BOTH BEGINNERS AND TEACHERS OF ALL LEVELS & TRADITIONS WHO WANT TO GO DEEPER INTO YOGA AND SELF-DISCOVERY, INCORPORATE MINDFUL PRACTICES AND LEARN CORRECT SEQUENCING AND SANSKRIT PRONUNCIATION.
Please Note: Applications open in November 2018. Those invited into the program will have an opportunity to pay an earlybird rate before February 1st, 2019. In order to maintain quality and individual attention, this will be a small group with a maximum of 12-14 students so we expect it to fill up quite quickly.
The program begins in July 2019. If you are able, we encourage you to prepare well for the program by attending community classes and integrating some of the practices. TO STAY UP TO DATE ON INFO SESSIONS & COMMUNITY CLASSES, please join the Arkaya Vancouver Facebook group by clicking on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arkaya.maitreyi/NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?No worries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Add Me to Arkaya Vancouver Email List”You will receive a monthly update with all of the latest Arkaya events. We won’t spam you or share your email with outside parties.
Please click on the “REGISTER” button above and pay the $50 application fee. Once we have received your payment, you will receive an email from email@example.com in 1-5 business days. This email will include your application form. Please fill out the form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you in order to set up a phone interview. The phone interview will help us to determine if this program is the right fit for you.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
ABSORB-INTEGRATE-EMBODY AND APPLY
BENEFITS of the INTEGRATIVE ARKAYA TEACHER TRAINING
1. You will experience the difference between yoga exercise and yoga. You will absorb the true implications and benefits of the yogic path.
2. You tap into effortless effort while seeing how the yoga class is a structure for life.
3. Arkaya yoga allows you to celebrate life in all its glory and tap into your childlike mirth and goodness. Many positive and subtle paradigm shifts will occur.
4. Become sensitive to prana or chi or life force and learn to heal yourself and others.
5. You will learn in a guru tradition which is how yoga has traditionally been imbibed. The guru is a channel in guiding you to re-parent yourself.
6. A transformative environment and practices. This helps you to understand and align with the different dimensions you exist in. This increases your self worth infinitely and will reflect in all areas of your life.
7. You attune to access the great wisdom field and learn to keep that connection. This allows you to expand consciousness and download solutions to life’s challenges.
8. You will use and properly apply various classical tools like mantra, jathi, kriya, asana, mudra, pranayama and sankalpa to discover and reconnect to your deeper dimensions.
9. Rare practices and principles for deep subconscious cleansing which are subtle yet powerful. This may bring to the surface unresolved traumas, suppressed emotions and darkness that some may find confusing and painful. This can cause you to want to run away from the discomfort or project the inner struggle onto those around you if you are not aware. When you clear it you will find a new layer of lightness and ease in your system and be free of that layer of limitation.
10. You will learn the value of balancing the root and second chakras. This builds commitment. When you do this you can clear and dissolve traumas. This will happen in a safe, gentle, down to earth space. It is important to be aware that self judgements, internal enmeshment or armouring can impede this process. This clearing which fully allows you to embody your highest potential is the greatest service you can do for yourself as well as the world.
11. Experience the value of consciously slowing down, synchronizing and synthesizing to speed up your evolution.
12. You will not only learn about the classical yogic tools but also how to apply them to become more connected with yourself and life. This will balance and enhance all areas of your life, including relationships, work, leadership skills and your grounding in the material word.
13. You will be ready to teach yoga with an understanding of the foundational principles and the deeper implications of this life-path.
This program is essentially a SELF AWARENESS program which enables your Light, lightness and joy to shine through by giving you a structure and technology for evolution.
“Many of us build a tall building without building a strong and stable foundation and wonder why life, be it relationships or work crashes at the smallest disturbance or we live our entire lives walking on eggshells. When things crumble, I take it as an opportunity to go back to the foundation. That is what real yoga teaches us, to go back to the foundation again and again and not be afraid to build a stronger sense of inner security and being.”
– Yogacharini Maitreyi, Founder of Arkaya & Lead Guru for the program
PROGRAM DATES and STRUCTURE
With a total of 250 hours, the Arkaya Teacher Training meets and surpasses the Yoga Alliance 200 hour requirement. Once the program is completed, you will be eligible to register as a Yoga Alliance 200 hour yoga teacher.There are four segments to the program. The first three modules run from Saturday July 20th, 2019 to Sunday November 10th, 2019 with breaks in between.
Community classes will take place from November 2019 – April 2020.
This structure is designed to allow for time and space in which integration of the teachings and practices can occur. 1. Arkaya Foundations For Life (30 hours) @ Yoga on 7th, Vancouver
a) Sat July 20 & Sunday July 21, 2019
from 10 AM – 7 PM
b) Sat July 27 & Sunday July 28, 2019
from 10 AM – 7 PM
This builds a strong yogic foundation for manifesting the highest potential in you. This segment will lay the groundwork for the healing retreat by integrating your body, emotions and mind.
2. Arkaya Healing Retreat (80 hours) @ Rivendell Retreat Centre, Bowen Island
The photo above is taken on Bowen Island at the Arkaya Healing Retreat – this is module 2 of the Arkaya teacher training and is residential. Modules 1,3 and 4 are in Vancouver at Yoga on 7th
In a beautiful residential setting, you will delve deep into rebalancing the chakras and sharing partner work (non sexual) to support each other’s evolution. This will be set amidst pristine nature where you will experience connection to your food through freshly prepared and participative organic meals. There will be nature walks, mauna (partly silent retreat), seed chants (bija mantras) and healing methodologies to deepen your connection with yourself.
3. Arkaya Integrations Program (90 hours) @ Yoga on 7th, Vancouver
Saturdays & Sundays from September 21st to November 10th Saturdays: 1:00 PM to 8:00 PMSundays: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PMNote: there will be a holiday on the Thanksgiving weekend of October 12/13, 2019.This segment provides the major portion of studio teaching time. You will take part in absorbing the practices and the theory. You will see how the internal work you have moved through will help you become a more effective teacher and leader and pick up the theoy faster. It will be holistic and experiential learning as well as intellectual. You will see how this leads to becoming more effective in all of your endeavours in the world as well. 4. Arkaya Community Building and Seva Practicums (50 hours) @ Yoga on 7th & Various Studios
This will allow you to experiment with what you have learned by teaching Arkaya community classes in studios and being mentored by senior Arkaya teachers. You will be part of an already established community gaining support and friendship as you continue your evolution as a teacher and beyond. Arkaya community classes will be taking place from December 2019 – April 2020, of which you will be expected to attend atleast 6 or more depending on other assignments.
Those who do not live in Vancouver will be supported to create a structure for the practicums in their respective cities
Dates in Vancouver for community classes:TBA
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE PROGRAM
1. You will learn that Yoga encompasses everything and this helps you to make conscious choices about all areas of your life. You will manifest and meditate from an integrated space and learn to live a life of love.
2. Correct sequencing of an Arkaya Yoga Class and how the class becomes a structure for life. Through the program and the practices, you will begin embodying and exuding what you have absorbed. Arkaya teachers learn to teach from their being and not just from an intellectual understanding.
3. Meaning and application of Jathi, Kriya, Asana, Pranayama and correct Sanskrit pronounciation.
4. Cultivating discernment and Clear Seeing and how to apply it in your life.
5. Yoga philosophy, Yogic nourishment, Yoga psychology and Yoga as a way of life – living a yoga life 24/7.
6. Multidimentional alignment and healing.
7. Chanting Manthra (sacred sounds) with correct pronounciation and intonation. These sounds have the capacity to release old stagnation in the system that cause physical, emotional or mental disease. This creates more ease in your life.
8. Tantra from a perspective of working with the Shiva and Shakthi, feminine and masculine, yin and yang within yourself.
9. Learn the Yoga of Sanskrit.
10. Get your foundation right before you want to jump steps or get hung up on spiritual fantasy.
………….and much more.
Investment and Payment Options
Please Note: Those invited into the program will have the opportunity to pay different earlybird rates before February 1st or April 1st 2019. In order to maintain quality and individual attention, this will be a small group with a maximum of 12-14 students so we expect it to fill up quite quickly.
All prices are all-inclusive for the four modules (including accomodations and organic vegan meals at Rivendell Retreat Centre for 8 nights) with ongoing mentorship and community after the training is complete.
1. Super Earlybird Rate: Pay the entire course fee before February 1st, 2019 and save $400 off the regular rate.
Cost: 4800$ + $240 (5% GST) = $5,040
2. Early Bird Rate: After February1st, 2019, the rate increases to $4900. Full payment is due by July 1, 2019 or your spot will be given away.
Cost: 4900$ + $240 (5% GST) = $5,040
3. Regular Rate: After April 1st, the rate increases to $5100. Full payment by July 1st, 2019.
Cost: $5,200 + $255 (5% GST).
4. Payment Plan: Those who cannot afford to pay the full amount before the program start, will be considered for a payment plan. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis and is dependent on the level of the student’s commitment.
Pay the course fee in 3 installments over the duration of the program.
Cost: $2000 + $2000 + $1600 + $280 (5% GST) = $5,880
Installment Due Dates:
First installment: $2000Second installment: $2000Third installment: $1600
All installments must be received before September 1, 2019.
HOW DO I ENROLL FOR THE PROGRAM?
1. Confirm your interest and apply by registering at the top of the Eventbrite page – cost is $50 to confirm your interest and get the registration form.
2. Within 1-5 business days, we will send you the application form via email. Once you have filled out the application, send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We will then contact you in order to set up a phone interview. The phone interview will help us to f there is alignment with the program as the program is focused on self awareness.
4. If Yogacharini Maitreyi and Ross, feel it’s a good fit and that you are committed to reconnecting with yourself on a deeper level then, we will notify you by phone or email. At this time you will be required to pay $500 to hold your spot. To qualify for the earlybird rate, full payment is due by April 10, 2019.
4. Registration is based primarily on whether you are the right fit for the program. After that, program spots are taken on a first come first serve basis as payments are received. This will be a small group in order to maintain a high-level of individual attention where all participants can dellve deeper.